Pages

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Welcome!


Welcome, welcome, welcome!
My name is Lexy, I'm the author of this fair blog. That handsome chap is Jaxx, I'd love heaven and Earth for him. So what is this blog, why is this blog etc! Lemme clear this up!
I created this blog to document my University/College experience as a wheelchair user with an Assistance dog. I searched and searched the Internet and I couldn't find anything, and certainly nothing pertaining to my course! So here we are, because I think you all deserve to know how things work, and get a feel for what to do!
How did you know you wanted to work with troubled youths?
The truth is I had no idea that was something I wanted to do untill about 7 hours ago!

Say whaaa?
 Having failed my Numercy exam to enter into a nursing degree, I started digging deep and doing some reflection. I decided that ultimately I can't buy my health back, or the short time that animals are on this Earth with us. That those are my priorities and values so whatever I did, those had to be worked around; not the other way around!
So, like, what are you studying?
I will start my four years "sandwhich" degree September 2017. I'm studying Criminal Justice and Criminology. I'm actually quite excited!
-@-@-@-@-@-@-
So, there you have it! That's the story so far and I hope you follow along with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment